By Black Milk. Would go perfectly with your “Sorry I’m late” t-shirt, Eva. Kind of a freelance uniform.
Archive for July, 2010
Who needs big books about philosophy when you got the Fraggles?
I spend my yesterday evening watching the Fraggles and Pee Wee Herman. My mind clearly needs a slow start after a week in the Norwegian countryside. Soooooooooo quiet and pretty awesome. I guess I will be at Gay for Johnny Depp level by end the of the week though….
I’m starting to think I should have been living in a whole different time zone, somewhere across the globe. I just can’t get myself to go to bed until 6 am, which means long lonely nights. And then again I just realized that lately I’ve spend my long nights with doing really weird stuff, such as:
– Watching all the episodes of a lot of TV shows: Mad Men, House, Grey’s anatomy, Medium, The Mentalist, The Prisoner, Califonication, CSI, CSI NY…etc. I can’t even begin to count how many hours I’ve spend on that.
– I’ve browsed around so many blogs, reading every word and laughed myself silly at 4 in the morning all alone.
– I’ve sewn a whole victorian gown, just for the fun of it.
– I’ve baked cakes at 3 am, because I got the idea for a new recipe.
– I’ve listened to wast amounts of audiobooks while I was drawing.
– I’ve read 12 sci-fi and fantasy books
– I’ve knitted 5 pairs of socks and a scarf
– I’ve tried on all my gowns, because they make me feel pretty.
And not once did the idea of doing the dishes, washing the floor or sorting out my wardrobe, pop into my nocturnal mind…!
Love this coffee table with built-in paper shredder by Voos.
This breakfast tray is also pretty amazing. Cleaning? No longer possible. Sorry. But breakfast is served.
Sumo wallpaper! Where have you been all my life?