I’m starting to think I should have been living in a whole different time zone, somewhere across the globe. I just can’t get myself to go to bed until 6 am, which means long lonely nights. And then again I just realized that lately I’ve spend my long nights with doing really weird stuff, such as:
– Watching all the episodes of a lot of TV shows: Mad Men, House, Grey’s anatomy, Medium, The Mentalist, The Prisoner, Califonication, CSI, CSI NY…etc. I can’t even begin to count how many hours I’ve spend on that.
– I’ve browsed around so many blogs, reading every word and laughed myself silly at 4 in the morning all alone.
– I’ve sewn a whole victorian gown, just for the fun of it.
– I’ve baked cakes at 3 am, because I got the idea for a new recipe.
– I’ve listened to wast amounts of audiobooks while I was drawing.
– I’ve read 12 sci-fi and fantasy books
– I’ve knitted 5 pairs of socks and a scarf
– I’ve tried on all my gowns, because they make me feel pretty.
And not once did the idea of doing the dishes, washing the floor or sorting out my wardrobe, pop into my nocturnal mind…!